How to use the Concealer Brush
- Dab the tip of the brush into a tiny amount of concealer, then gently tap or pat the brush on your wanted hidden areas and your under eyes. After the area has been covered, blend out the edges while being careful not to wipe away the rest of the concealer.
- Other great uses: sharpening and cleaning up messy eye makeup or feathered lipstick edges.
Think of concealer brushes as small-scale foundation brushes. Whether you’re looking to pack on the product under your eyes or cover up a bright-red blemish, these Dermafibre brushes are ideal for targeting small, specific areas that you want to be concealed. Sure, you can use the spongey, doe-foot applicator straight from the concealer tube, but a brush like this one is not only more hygienic but also offers a more realistic, even finish.
- Most Advanced fiber compared to natural hair
- Perfect make-up application
- An innovative yarn for a new generation of cosmetic brushes.
- Functional and delicate.
- HQ synthetic fiber is dermatologically tested, perfect to be used also on very sensitive skin.
- Excellent technical properties and performance.
- Velvety like no other.
- Every touch is an experience.
- Refined reflections and magnificent appearance.
- Soft & Full.
- Sensational density and softness.
- Like natural hair even better.
- Adaptability to cosmetic formulations.
What Makes Our Brushes Different
Our brushes are HANDMADE IN ITALY with artisanal techniques that still have the flavor of the shop and that ensure a quality that the most prestigious brands still seek.
Just like natural hair, Our Brushes are made up of single conical filaments consisting of a root and a feather, the first to touch the skin. Using a cosmetic brush made with Dermafibre gives such a velvety effect that the application is a real sensory experience. Experience the feeling. Opacity, low reflectance, and the ability to absorb light give it an appearance similar to natural hair, both in full and shaded shades.
The quality and the technical characteristics of the synthetic fibers dermatologically tested are thought to easily slip on the skin, collecting only the correct quantity of a product and releasing it evenly.
It is the most advanced and innovative yarn compared to natural hair and synthetic yarns, even of the latest generation.
Beauty, softness, and precision in application come together for unprecedented results.
The profile of the brush is made in the very first stage of processing. The particular Set-in-shape technique used in the construction of Dermafibre brushes ensures that the shape is maintained over time, safeguarding the most important part of the filament: the feather. The stable and non-slip surface of the Dermafibre yarn also allows you to perfectly fit the shape of the brush, guaranteeing the best result ever.
The uniquely designed surface texture of Dermafibre enables powders and liquids to perfectly adhere to the fiber, as well as release smoothly to the skin, allowing makeup application to be more effortless. No animals are harmed in the making of our brushes. We are 100% Vegan.
Skin Loving Materials: NEAT brushes are all dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic. Extensive patch and human irritation testing have proven our brushes to be compatible with sensitive skin.
30% more hairs per surface unit: Compared to average synthetic makeup brushes. As you would expect, this extraordinary density provides superior tactile perception and gives each brush an incredible softness without sacrificing flexibility during use.
Guaranteed to No fiber shedding Combining traditional Italian brush-making techniques with the non-slip Dermafibre technology, the fibers are fixed in a secure way to avoid hair loss even after sustained heavy use. Built to handle the frequent and sustained use delivered by professional makeup artists over time.
For a Hygienic routine and long-lasting life for your brushes, it is highly recommended to wash your brushes using the NEAT White Musk Soap Cleanser, your brushes will stay new and soft.