Novus No.2 Restore and Refinish
Breathe New Life into Thousands of Everyday Products
KEEP PLASTICS LOOKING LIKE NEW. Removes fine scratches, haziness, and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.
- Removes the damage instead of filling it in
- Buffs out quickly
- After restoring, seals with a coat of polish.
- With repeated use, Novus 2 restores faded and
- Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals.
- Not recommended on coated plastics.
|Available in||59.2 ml|
- Observe the condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them.
- If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure.
- Allow drying to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes.
- This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for the best results.