Novus No.2 Restore and Refinish
Breathe New Life into Thousands of Everyday Products
KEEP PLASTICS LOOKING LIKE NEW. Removes fine scratches, haziness, and abrasions from most plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded and discolored plastics.
- Removes the damage instead of filling it in
- Buffs out quickly
- After restoring, seals with a coat of polish.
- With repeated use, Novus 2 restores faded and
- Contains no abrasives or harsh chemicals.
- Not recommended on coated plastics.
|Available in||59.2 ml|
- Observe the condition of the surface to be treated. The deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required to remove them.
- If the surface is dirty, clean with NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- When the worst scratches have been polished out, reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light pressure.
- Allow drying to a light haze.
- Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a slippery glaze using firm, short strokes.
- This procedure is imperative in achieving the best results.
- For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
- Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for the best results.
Our Prevention Policy for Covid-19
As the situation with Covid-19 evolves day to day, our top priority during these challenging times continue to be the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and communities.
These are uncertain times, but we are sure about one thing: putting the health and safety of our team and our customers first is key and this is why we are taking every necessary step as advised by WHO.
We are doing everything we can to ensure the continued sanitization of all our products and facilities. Our team is committed to staying healthy, and helping our customers stay healthy, too.
We apologize for any delays in getting your order to you. Production or shipping may be impacted by global issues beyond our control, and cause a bit of a wait.
We hope to maintain regular order shipments as best we can, and we appreciate your patience.
Be the first to write a review
Hmm... you don't seem to have purchased this product yet to be able to leave a review.
You have already reviewed this product. If you would like to edit your existing review then please contact us directly.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line with your question.